Help the Construction Industry Board police the state of Oklahoma!

Out of state contractors are illegally doing work that should be done by Oklahoma Contractors, Journeyman and apprentices.

All Contractors that are HVAC/R or Plumbing or Electrical must be licensed contractors by the state. You can contact the board to check on them to make sure they are legal by calling 1-877-484-4424 or 405-521-6550, or by website at call or check them out or you could get scammed or worse.